Tuesday 29 May 2012

10 CRAZY things i want to do in my life.....

There's one line which i have read somewhere, it says :-

You must Dream,Dream and Dream because Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result into action.

To become a doctor is ambition of my life but it is not included in this list because this list is all about those things about which I have not considered seriously, about those things which I have forgotten in this rat race of education. 

There are so many things that I want to do in my life but I have shortened this list to ten. Some of these things are crazy, stupid or maybe childish. This list is increasing day by day..

1) To write a Book.



2) Invent something new.


3) Scuba Diving



4) Do something for animals.


5) To see whole India.

                     

6) To wear a long red dress .


7) Learn how to bake cakes.
8)Take a vow of silence for one day.


9) Go on A Safari.


10) Drive A Ferrari.


What are your crazy dreams? Have you ever thought about them? 

Make sure you don't forget them. 

-Kalyani


5 comments:

  1. hmmm..dasvidaniya..some of d things r in my list too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would
    1)learn magic
    2)learn hypnosis
    3)like to be sherlock holmes
    4)be a genius
    5)make 6 pack abs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do u talk a lot? otherwise y would nebody want to take a vow of silence for one day! but the whole thing conveys a great message..well done ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I talk a lot,that's what my friends keep saying ! thanks for the comment !!

      Delete