Friday 11 May 2012

Six things I hate about people..

A Funny post !!

1. WHEN PEOPLE WITH MOBILE PHONES WALK AROUND BLASTING MUSIC ON THEM.
Like seriously, no need show off that you have a mobile. Everyone else has it !!
2. PEOPLE WHO POINT AT THEIR WRIST WHILE ASKING FOR THE TIME. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Where else do you point when you ask wheres the toilet haha !!
3. WHEN PEOPLE KEEP STARING AT YOU WITHOUT ANY REASON. This is sick i feel like punching you in face..  

4. PEOPLE WHO ASK "CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did you?
5. WHEN PEOPLE SAY "LIFE IS SHORT". What the hell? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
6. WHEN YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE BUS AND SOMEONE ASKS "HAS THE BUS COME YET?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

What else irritates you guys ?

-Kalyani



1 comment: