Tuesday 16 July 2013

Life changes its ways.

I cannot believe I am back.I AM BACK !!
I really cannot think about anything to write I have been trying to think of something to do and then I realize that OMG all I wanted to in my life was to write and then I remembered that I have a blog in which I used to write everything I felt.
I am lost. I feel sick( I actually am) and I am losing confidence day by day. I feel lonely. How fast life changes its ways I cannot seem to keep a track with it. I wasted entire one year of my life for achieving my ambition yet I am nowhere, people are way ahead of me. I am losing myself.I feel so sad. I am waiting for 20th of July to see what my fate is. I know nobody reads my blog anymore but I want to still keep writing. I am now writing for myself as a diary and not begging people to read my blog.

Yet I somehow I believe even after all those drawbacks and mistakes that I will be there, finally winning the race with a confident smile on my face and a victory trophy is waiting for me.
I love myself(lol not the other way round)

I am the best.. 20th july here i come dmer..............

No comments:

Post a Comment