Monday 5 August 2013

Warcraft 3 - Reign of chaos

Just played and completed a game called warcraft 3- reign of chaos (PC version) which I downloaded from a torrent (I know its illegal but I cant afford to buy the game hehe) The game was absolutely amazing !

Warcraft 3 is a high fantasy real time strategy PC game.
The graphics are breathtaking !! 
The concept of the game is that there are four races: Humans,Orcs,Undeads and night elves.These four races are the enemies of each other. The game story has various campaigns in which you play the role of each of them. This game is different in many ways.You can construct buildings, create your troops to fight with your enemy,there are heroes in your group. Every group needs resources that is gold and timber. Gold can be extracted from gold mines which are to be won by killing beasts surrounding them.

I give 10/10 to warcraft 3

 If your playing the game I have some really useful cheats just ask in the comments ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, are you from Amravati?
    meh too. I run my blog TechEthix
    Would You like to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also a gamer, i love extreme hardcore gaming,
    specially games like fanal fantasy, COD MW 1,2,3, BO, GTA IV, NFS THE RUn, FPS, RPGs, and So on... I hope you will find me on facebook.
    www.facebook.com/rohitasare

    ReplyDelete